Hello, welcome to my little world!!! I am Anya, a vegan, animal lover from Edinburgh. I have two little furbabies called Masja and Zo’rka and a husband called Paul, they drive me round the bend half the time but I could not imagine life without them! I love to cook, wear far too much black, love horror films, eat far too much cake and spend my days daydreaming of my next adventure!!
On my blog you can expect to find posts on what I am up to, reviews of cruelty free products and restaurants, recipes, hints and tips on going cruelty free and pictures of my dogs because why not!! Basically you can probably expect to see a bit of everything, but because I am vegan and passionate about trying to save the world and all the animals in it a lot of the content is tailored to this.
A bit more about me:
- As I said, I’m married with two fur babies Masja and Zorka (who incidentally have their own blog if you want to look at cute furry things its masjathehusky.wordpress.com!!
- My fave things in the world are my family and friends
- I enjoy food more than the average bear and eat out way too much!
- I love to travel and learn new things about the world and its history
- I enjoy being out in my garden and try my hand at growing all manner of things, although generally they are pretty unsuccessful!!!
- I love, love, love being outdoors whether that is with my mutts or with family/friends
Anyhoo, I hope you enjoy what you read and if you want to get in touch, feel free my details are on the contact page!