Another themed wish list from me! As it is coming close to summer it means only one thing, weddings! I have never been the most girly of girls so I tend to just grab something from my wardrobe to wear rather than ever give it any thought. However, I know for lots of people it can be very daunting and for some can send them in to a state of sheer panic. But worry not, I have put together a list of the best dresses and accessories out there for a summer wedding and to be fair for most you could just chuck on a wrap and call them winter dresses too! Obviously they are all 100% cruelty free, all fabrics are vegan.
1. This is a typical summer floral dress but with a slight difference with the black stripe detail and only £48. Buy it here
2. A slightly more plain dress but it has a cute flare. I will be buying this one for the wedding I have to attend this year. Totally reasonable at £55, buy it here
3. I love how bright this dress is, I am the girl who always wears black, but actually quite love this. A bit more expensive at £85 but sure looks worth it! Buy it here
4. I had to include one black dress and you can’t beat a classic! Not everyone’s style, but I love!! And only £30 and I read from other blogs that their products are good quality for the price…… buy it here
5. Something a bit different for shoes, but I think they will add a fab pop to one of the more plain dresses. Buy them here
6. And you cant ever go wrong with some black stilettos, love! Buy them here for £99
7. Finally the La Bante Joel bag, so super cute. Buy it here for £45
Hope this gives you a bit of inspiration!