The sun is finally out and the outside world is finally starting to catch up with the season, Spring is finally here and is really getting me in the mood for summer. Long walks with the dogs, bbq’s and sitting in the garden drinking gin and tonic are so close I can almost touch them! With this in mind, my wish list this month is very influenced by this, pastel colours and summery clothes! The below are just a few of the products I will be purchasing with my pay check at the end of the month……
1. Toms Clarissa Wedges: I love a wedge in summer and the detail on this wedge on these ones is super cute! £59.99
2. Matt & Nat Tote: I am currently loving a pastel colour, which is odd for me, the girl who only wears black! So loving this nice bright bag to brighten up any Spring look! Currently only £58 on ASOS website.
3. H&M Ribbed Jersey Dress: It may be a bit dull but it will go a long way, dress it up or down as you please. I also like having a bit more length in a dress so this is perfect. £24.99
4. Barry M Coconut Infusion Nail Polish: Cute colours and has coconut in it, what is not to love! £4.99
5. Green People Self Tan Lotion: And finally to allow me to actually get a bit of my legs out in that dress some fake tan! So badly required. £15