First off I must confess, my Christmas shopping is 100% finished. I get so excited that I just can’t help myself……no doubt I will buy much more in the run up to Christmas but I actually have a full present for everyone. However as I am aware most sane people are only starting to think about Christmas now, I thought I would do you all a week of cruelty free Christmas gift guides!
I am starting today with the women’s guide, tomorrow is children, Wednesday men’s, Thursday dogs and finally on Friday the little stocking fillers which will do a mixture of all!
1. Illamasqua Freak Eau de Parfum – this is THE cruelty free perfume to have. Forget all the usuals which are almost certainly tested on animals and give Freak a try! It is normally £65 but a few places seem to have it at a discount at the moment.
2. Lily Lolo Iconic Eye Collection – this is a full eye pallete, an eye pencil and a mascara. Everything a girl needs to do some killer eye make up. At £24.99 it wont even break the bank.
3. H&M Green Sequined Skirt – so I know a lot of people may be wary of buying clothes for gifts, but personally I think most girls would love to have this for their Xmas. It is perfect for wearing out to New Year parties and only £29.99.
4. Wilby Leopard Citibag – this designer has loads of gorgeous bags, so while I think this is super cute and fun maybe have a look around and see which the person you are buying for will like best, maybe a nice red or black?? It’s a it more pricey at £85 but it is beautiful…….
5. Lush It’s Christmas Deer Tin – a lovely selection of pampering bath and shower gels and only £26.50.
6. White Rabbit Skincare Coconut and Rosehip Calming Cream – great handmade skin cream for sensitive skin, and means supporting a great Scottish business buy it for £17.50.
7. Hourglass Modernest Eyeshadow Pallette Obscura – not much more to say than this is a gorgeous eye palette although tres expensive at £59.99.
8. Tropic Deluxe Skincare Collection – a really luxurious skincare set and while this is pricey it is a great collection of some of their best products for £84.
9. Thug Kitchen Cookbook – I know a lot of people may not appreciate a cookbook for Christmas but if you know any veggies or vegans I am pretty sure they would love this! Buy it for £14.50.
I hope you have found a bit of inspiration here and as always would love your feedback either you love the selection or have another suggestion, let me know!